THINGS TO KNOW WHEN SHOPPING OUR STORE
- Prices listed are for fully funded safe rooms, delivered within 50 miles of Tulsa, OK or Richardson, TX. Deliveries beyond 50 miles are calculated by weight and distance between ZIP Codes during checkout.
- If our ZIP code shipping calculator does not give you the option to pick your calculated shipping zone rates, please either contact us or enter a ZIP code for another ZIP Code near you. We try to keep our database updated but new ZIP codes are routinely added by the USPS.
- We have incredibly low shipping rates for DIY customers. Be sure to account for those savings as well as the savings in installation service as you consider whether to DIY the installation or hire us to provide the installation service for you.
- Basic installation pricing is for drive-up access with ample work space, such as a garage or shop. Custom installation is for indoor locations, restricted work spaces, or remote access requiring installers to shuttle panels and equipment to the installation site.
- Accessories, Custom Installations & Delivery selections affect your final price.
- 7-10 Business days EXPEDITED PRODUCTION AND DELIVERY is now available!
NOTE: This service is valid only for basic safe rooms purchased without modifications to the locks, structure or color.
- Active or retired military service? We have a discount for you! Ask for details.
TORNADO ALLEY ARMOR PRICING AND PAYMENT POLICY
Controlling costs is a key element to keep our prices affordable for everyone.
Although we maintain a brick and mortar showroom in Oklahoma, we are primarily a nationwide internet-based manufacturing company, and as such we collect payment at the time of purchase, and all sales are final at that point. This assures we will not have any difficulty (aka "expense") collecting unpaid balances once our safe rooms are assembled and anchored to the customer's slab. We have a 0% collection and bad debt budget for that reason, so other people's bad behavior cannot affect your safe room price.
Unlike most safe room companies, we post our prices right on our website. We know our prices are unbeatable for safe rooms of comparable size and features. We don't force you to call us and listen to a sales pitch before we give you a price, because with all the advantages our safe rooms offer over competing models, they virtually sell themselves.
Other safe room manufacturers may offer "$500 Down" or "10% Down" or some other partial payment method when you order from them, but in reality you are asking for and they are extending credit, and you pay for that accomodation in the form of a higher retail price.
We realize there are horror stories where regular folks have been taken advantage of and lose money on pre-paid purchases from fly-by-night contractors. We are not contractors providing a service for pay based on performance. We are an established manufacturer providing an industry-leading product and our accreditation speaks for itself. Our payment policy is no different than a purchase made at Lowe's or Home Depot where the product is purchased first and delivered to your home afterward.
We also respect the desire to be prudent with one's exposure to loss. However, our price structure does not include the exposure found in the extension of credit, or accepting partial payments or down payments. If you seek buyer's protection from fraud or loss, we encourage you to pay using a credit card that offers buyer's protection insurance. As of November 2014 we have satisfied customers in 25 states, over half of the continental US, so we're not going anywhere.
With that explanation, in rare instances only will we consider a non-refundable partial payment arrangement, and even then on a case by case basis solely at our discretion. If partial payment is approved, 10% of the total estimated cost of a fully funded safe room, plus options, delivery, and installation will be added to the quoted price to cover extension of such credit. Under no circumstance will any partial payment be allowed which is less than 50% of the quoted internet-posted amount plus the 10% partial payment fee. Unless otherwise arranged, the balance will be due and paid on the day of delivery and/or installation by cash or certified funds only, and before the safe room is unloaded for delivery or installation.
Thank you in advance for helping us keep our prices the most competitive in the industry, and for making us the fasting growing safe room company in the United States.
Monty & Leslie